Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated CV0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by killian

Page: 23 / 31

CompTIA CV0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CV0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Cloud+
Questions: 405 Q&A's Shared By: killian
Question 92

A cloud solutions architect has an environment that must only be accessed during work hours. Which of the following processes should be automated to best reduce cost?

Options:

A.

Scaling of the environment after work hours

B.

Implementing access control after work hours

C.

Shutting down the environment after work hours

D.

Blocking external access to the environment after work hours

Discussion
Question 93

A cloud administrator is reviewing the current private cloud and public laaS environment, and is building an optimization plan. Portability is of great concern for the administrator so resources can be easily moved from one environment to another.

Which of the following should the administrator implement?

Options:

A.

Serverless

B.

CDN

C.

Containers

D.

Deduplication

Discussion
Question 94

A technician deployed a VM with NL-SAS storage to host a critical application. Two weeks later, users have begun to report high application latency. Which of the following is the best action to correct the latency issue?

Options:

A.

Increase the capacity of the data storage.

B.

Migrate the data to SAS storage.

C.

Increase the CPU of the VM.

D.

Migrate the data to flash storage.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Question 95

A highly regulated business is required to work remotely, and the risk tolerance is very low. You are tasked with providing an identity solution to the company cloud that includes the following:

• secure connectivity that minimizes user login
  • tracks user activity and monitors for anomalous activity
  • requires secondary authentication

INSTRUCTIONS

Select controls and servers for the proper control points.

Questions 95

Questions 95

Options:

Discussion
Page: 23 / 31
Title
Questions
Posted

CV0-003
PDF

$35  $99.99

CV0-003 Testing Engine