Valentine Day Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 100-890 Exam Questions and Answers by meredith

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 100-890 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supporting Cisco Collaboration Devices
Exam Code: 100-890 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCT Collaboration
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: meredith
Question 8

What can cause a MAC address mismatch when an endpoint fails to register to Cisco Unified CM?

Options:

A.

DNS server is not available

B.

MAC address is entered incorrectly

C.

Gateway address is missing

D.

Endpoint is unplugged

Discussion
Question 9

How does the Cisco IP phone learn the voice VLAN ID?

Options:

A.

through Cisco Discovery Protocol from the switch

B.

through Cisco Discovery Protocol from the voice gateway

C.

through Cisco Discovery Protocol from the Cisco Unified CM

D.

through Cisco Discovery Protocol from the DHCP server

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Page: 2 / 2

100-890
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

100-890 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

100-890 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99