Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 700-105 Exam Questions and Answers by emre

Page: 2 / 2

Cisco 700-105 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Midsize Collaboration Solutions for Account Managers (MCAM)
Exam Code: 700-105 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Account Manager
Questions: 30 Q&A's Shared By: emre
Question 8

Which statement describes the key function provided by Cisco Spark?

Options:

A.

Cisco Spark makes it easier to find experts in your organization.

B.

Cisco Spark simplifies teamwork by sharing messages and files, and it lets you meet with different teams, all in one place.

C.

Cisco Spark is available on-premises and in the cloud.

D.

Cisco Spark can be integrated with Microsoft Lync.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Question 9

Which way for customers to engage is preferred?

Options:

A.

contact center

B.

web

C.

email

D.

anywhere, anytime, any device using multiple communication channels

E.

Cisco Telepresence

Discussion