Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-586 Exam Questions and Answers by amyra

Page: 2 / 5

Checkpoint 156-586 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert - R81 (CCTE)
Exam Code: 156-586 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: Checkpoint Certification
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: amyra
Question 8

What cli command is run on the GW to verify communication to the Identity Collector?

Options:

A.

fwd connected

B.

pdp connections idc

C.

pep connections idc

D.

show idc connections

Discussion
Question 9

Your users have some issues connecting with Mobile Access VPN to your gateway. How can you debug the tunnel establishment?

Options:

A.

in the file $CVPNDIR/conf/httpd.conf change the line Loglevel .. To LogLevel debug and run cvpnrestart

B.

in the file $VPNDIR/conf/httpd.conf change the line Loglevel .. To LogLevel debug and run vpn restart

C.

run vpn debug truncon

D.

run fw ctl zdebug -m sslvpn all

Discussion
Question 10

What process monitors, terminates, and restarts critical Check Point processes as necessary?

Options:

A.

CPVVD

B.

CPM

C.

FWM

D.

FWD

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 11

What is the Security Gateway directory where an administrator can find vpn debug log files generated during Site-to-Site VPN troubleshooting?

Options:

A.

/opt/CPsuiteR80/vpn/log/

B.

$FWDIR/conf/

C.

$FWDIR/log/

D.

$CPDIR/conf/

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

156-586