Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-586 Exam Questions and Answers by myla-rose

Page: 3 / 5

Checkpoint 156-586 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert - R81 (CCTE)
Exam Code: 156-586 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: Checkpoint Certification
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: myla-rose
Question 12

If SmartLog is not active or failed to parse results from server, what commands can be run to re-enable the service?

Options:

A.

smartlogrestart and smartlogstart

B.

smartlogstart and smartlogstop

C.

smartloginit and smartlogstop

D.

smartlogstart and smartlogsetup

Discussion
Question 13

SmartEvent utilizes the Log Server, Correlation Unit and SmartEvent Server to aggregate logs and identify security events. The three main processes that govern these SmartEvent components are:

Options:

A.

cpcu, cplog, cpse

B.

eventiasv, eventiarp,eventiacu

C.

cpsemd, cpsead, and DBSync

D.

fwd, secu, sesrv

Discussion
Question 14

How can you start debug of the Unified Policy with all possible flags turned on?

Options:

A.

fw ctl debug -m UP all

B.

fw ctl debug -m UP

C.

fw ctl debug -m fw + UP

D.

fw ctl debuq -m UnifiedPolicv all

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 15

John has renewed his NPTX License but he gets an error (contract for Anti-Bot expired). He wants to check the subscription status on the CLI of the gateway, what command can he use for this?

Options:

A.

fwm lie print

B.

fw monitor license status

C.

cpstat antimalware-f subscription status

D.

show license status

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

156-586