Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Checkpoint Updated 156-586 Exam Questions and Answers by rafi

Page: 5 / 5

Checkpoint 156-586 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Check Point Certified Troubleshooting Expert - R81 (CCTE)
Exam Code: 156-586 Dumps
Vendor: Checkpoint Certification: Checkpoint Certification
Questions: 75 Q&A's Shared By: rafi
Question 20

After kernel debug with "fw ctl debug" you received a huge amount of information. It was saved in a very large file that is difficult to open and analyze with standard text editors. Suggest a solution to solve this issue.

Options:

A.

Divide debug information into smaller files. Use "fw ctl kdebug -f -o "filename" -m 25 - s "1024"

B.

Use "fw ctl zdebug" because of 1024KB buffer size

C.

Use Check Point InfoView utility to analyze debug output

D.

Reduce debug buffer to 1024KB and run debug for several times

Discussion
Question 21

You do not see logs in the SMS. When you login on the SMS shell and run cpwd_admin list you notice that the RFL process is with status T. What command can you run to try to resolve it?

Options:

A.

RFLstop and RFLstart

B.

evstart and evstop

C.

smartlog_server stop and smartlog_server restart

D.

rflsop and rflstart

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 22

For Identity Awareness, what is the PDP process?

Options:

A.

Identity server

B.

Log Sifter

C.

Captive Portal Service

D.

UserAuth Database

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

156-586