Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by selena

Page: 3 / 14

Amazon Web Services SOA-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02)
Exam Code: SOA-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 393 Q&A's Shared By: selena
Question 12

An application accesses data through a file system interface. The application runs on Amazon EC2 instances in multiple Availability Zones, all of which must share the same data. While the amount of data is currently small, the company anticipates that it will grow to tens of terabytes over the lifetime of the application.

What is the MOST scalable storage solution to fulfill this requirement?

Options:

A.

Connect a large Amazon EBS volume to multiple instances and schedule snapshots.

B.

Deploy Amazon EFS in the VPC and create mount targets in multiple subnets.

C.

Launch an EC2 instance and share data using SMB/CIFS or NFS.

D.

Deploy an AWS Storage Gateway cached volume on Amazon EC2.

Discussion
Question 13

A company runs its applications on a large number of Amazon EC2 instances. A SysOps administrator must implement a solution to notify the operations team whenever an EC2 instance slate changes.

What is the MOST operationally efficient solution that meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a script that captures instance state changes and publishes a notification to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic. Use AWS Systems Manager Run Command to run the script on all EC2 instances.

B.

Create an Amazon EventBridge event rule that captures EC2 instance state changes. Set an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic as the target.

C.

Create an Amazon EventBridge event rule that captures EC2 instance state changes. Set as the target an AWS Lambda function that publishes a notification to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic.

D.

Create an AWS Config custom rule that evaluates instance state changes with automatic remediation. Use the rule to invoke an AWS Lambda function that publishes a notification to an Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) topic.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 14

A company is undergoing an external audit of its systems, which run wholly on AWS. A SysOps administrator must supply documentation of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance for the infrastructure managed by AWS.

Which set of action should the SysOps administrator take to meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Download the applicable reports from the AWS Artifact portal and supply these to the auditors.

B.

Download complete copies of the AWS CloudTrail log files and supply these to the auditors.

C.

Download complete copies of the AWS CloudWatch logs and supply these to the auditors.

D.

Provide the auditors with administrative access to the production AWS account so that the auditors can determine compliance.

Discussion
Question 15

A SysOps administrator needs to automate the invocation of an AWS Lambda function. The Lambda function must run at the end of each day to generate a report on data that is stored in an Amazon S3 bucket.

What is the MOST operationally efficient solution that meets these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create an Amazon EventBridge {Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that has an event pattern for Amazon S3 and the Lambda function as a target.

B.

Create an Amazon EventBridge (Amazon CloudWatch Events) rule that has a schedule and the Lambda function as a target.

C.

Create an S3 event notification to invoke the Lambda function whenever objects change in the S3 bucket.

D.

Deploy an Amazon EC2 instance with a cron job to invoke the Lambda function.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 14

SOA-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SOA-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SOA-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99