Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated SOA-C02 Exam Questions and Answers by aria-rose

Page: 4 / 14

Amazon Web Services SOA-C02 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02)
Exam Code: SOA-C02 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Associate
Questions: 393 Q&A's Shared By: aria-rose
Question 16

A SysOps administrator has set up a new Amazon EC2 instance as a web server in a public subnet. The instance uses HTTP port 80 and HTTPS port 443.

The SysOps administrator has confirmed internet connectivity by downloading operating system updates and software from public repositories. However, the SysOps administrator cannot access the instance from a web browser on the internet.

Which combination of steps should the SysOps administrator take to troubleshoot this issue? (Select THREE.)

Options:

A.

Ensure that the inbound rules of the instance's security group allow traffic on ports 80 and 443.

B.

Ensure that the outbound rules of the instance's security group allow traffic on ports 80 and 443.

C.

Ensure that ephemeral ports 1024-65535 are allowed in the inbound rules of the network ACL that is associated with the instance's subnet.

D.

Ensure that ephemeral ports 1024-65535 are allowed in the outbound rules of the network ACL that is associated with the instance's subnet.

E.

Ensure that the filtering rules for any firewalls that are running on the instance allow inbound traffic on ports 80 and 443.

F.

Ensure that AWS WAF is turned on for the instance and is blocking web traffic.

Discussion
Question 17

A company has an application that collects notifications from thousands of alarm systems. The notifications include alarm notifications and information notifications. The information notifications include the system arming processes, disarming processes, and sensor status.

All notifications are kept as messages in an Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS) queue. Amazon EC2 instances that are in an Auto Scaling group process the messages. A SysOps administrator needs to implement a solution that prioritizes alarm notifications over information notifications.

Which solution will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Adjust the Auto Scaling group to scale faster when a high number of messages is in the queue.

B.

Use the Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS) fanout feature with Amazon SQS to send the notifications in parallel to all the EC2 instances.

C.

Add an Amazon DynamoDB stream to accelerate the message processing.

D.

Create a queue for alarm notifications and a queue for information notifications. Update the application to collect messages from the alarm notifications queue first.

Discussion
Question 18

A company is managing multiple AWS accounts in AWS Organizations The company is reviewing internal security of Its AWS environment The company's security administrator has their own AWS account and wants to review the VPC configuration of developer AWS accounts

Which solution will meet these requirements in the MOST secure manner?

Options:

A.

Create an IAM policy in each developer account that has read-only access related to VPC resources Assign the policy to an IAM user Share the user credentials with the security administrator

B.

Create an IAM policy in each developer account that has administrator access to all Amazon EC2 actions, including VPC actions Assign the policy to an IAM user Share the user credentials with the security administrator

C.

Create an IAM policy in each developer account that has administrator access related to VPC resources Assign the policy to a cross-account IAM role Ask the security administrator to assume the role from their account

D.

Create an IAM policy m each developer account that has read-only access related to VPC resources Assign the policy to a cross-account IAM role Ask the security administrator to assume the role from their account

Discussion
Question 19

A company stores critical data m Amazon S3 buckets. A SysOps administrator must build a solution to record all S3 API activity. Which action will meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure S3 bucket metrics to record object access logs

B.

Create an AWS CloudTrail trail to log data events tor all S3 objects

C.

Enable S3 server access logging for each S3 bucket

D.

Use AWS IAM Access Analyzer for Amazon S3 to store object access logs.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Page: 4 / 14

SOA-C02
PDF

$35  $99.99

SOA-C02 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SOA-C02 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99